Hi there, thanks for checking out my blog.
My name’s Jess and I’m a 27 ½ year old Australian physiotherapist.
Some things that I enjoy:
- Dill pickles – deliciously humble and humbly delicious
- Hugs. I’ll accept one from just about anybody.
- Getting ID’d. Heck yes I’m older than you are!
- Hanging out with people who are humble and wise.
- Free stuff – like fruit from friends’ trees, good plants growing as weeds on vacant blocks, and treasures pilfered off hard rubbish.
- Fresh fruit smashed up with alcohol.
- Whispering. Horse whispering, cow whispering, chook whispering. I even giraffe whispered once.
Some things that I don’t enjoy:
- AFL. I’ve tried. Can’t do it.
- Fluorescent lighting.
- Sloppy table service – you’re not employed to play Angry Birds.
- Frustrating my husband by getting antsy about the sloppy table service.
I decided to start a blog because I thought it might help keep me accountable to being consistently creative. I really hope that it doesn’t become cheesy, preachy, self-indulgent wankery. If it does, just discretely mention the code-word**, thanks.
I hope that you enjoy reading my posts, and maybe even find them helpful.
Kind regards, J
** the code-word is “banana sandwich”.